Hi and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' weekly project. Each Monday we showcase a small tutorial using one of our favourite stamp sets.
Today, is the turn of a great male themed stamp set called 'Made for Men'
It comes with three great images and two sentiments, that mix and match well together.
You can purchase this great male set for the special price of £4.50 (normally £6.50) for a limited period only, until Thursday, 27th November 2014.
Heidi has made a bookmark using the set. She has stamped up some of the images and has added some glossy accents to a set of brogue shoes.
Here is a list of products used on the bookmark, most of which can be purchased from the website HERE.
White, blue card and Promarker's from stash
Double-sided tape and sticky pads
Bookmark Instructions :
(1) Cut the kraft card to measure : 15.5cms x 6.5cms.
(2) Cut the blue card to measure : 15cms x 6cms.
(3) Cut a piece of white stamping card to measure : 14.5cms x 5.5cms.
(4) Stamp up images randomly, using a brown and blue inkpad from the set.
(5) Stamp up 'shoe' image onto white card, colour in using brown Promarker's.
(6) Cut shoes out and cover with glossy accents. Put to one side to dry.
(7) Cut three small pieces of ribbon and stick to back of blue card as shown.
(8) Stick oblong image down onto white card, then onto kraft piece.
(9) Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark, thread ribbon through and tie a bow.
(10) Once dry, stick shoes down onto bookmark.
We do hope you like the tutorial that we have shared today. They make great stocking fillers!
The Little Claire Team