Thursday 2 July 2015

Surprise in the beach hut

Morning All!
Margreet here with a new 'Digi Stamp Project' and today I'll show you the Beach Hut, the Beach Hut Bunting and the Beach Hut Interior.
As soon as I saw these images I immediately knew what I wanted to make:

1. Use a piece of cardstock of 13,5 x 27 cm.
2. Score both sides at 6,7 cm.
3. Cut 2 pieces of design paper and glue them at the left and the right side.
4. Colour the beach hut (I used copics).
5. Cut it exactly in half.
6. Glue both pieces of the hut in such a way that it looks like if it is 1 hut.
7. Make a small cut in the handles with a sharp hobby knife.
8. Cut a piece of small ribbon in half and glue it behind the inner panels and bring it to the front through the cut in the handles.
9. Open the card and cover the panels and the centre with designpapers.
 
10. Colour the beach hut interior and glue it in the middle.
11. Colour the beach hut bunting.
12. Fussy cut the huts.
13. Put some foam behind the small huts and glue them on a piece of scrapper's floss.
 14. Decorate both panels. I used a beach chair from Marianne Design and cocktails from Joy!crafts.
Hope you like my project and are inspired to make summer cards.
Thanks for stopping by!
xxx Margreet



4 comments:

  1. Margreet! What can I say - WOW, such a great image, one of my all-time favs, and you have made such a great project with it, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, and beautifylly coloured.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!
    Don't think I'm good enough to make this, but I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolly and oh what fun Margreet !! Love it sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete